*formerly responsAbility SICAV (Lux) Mikro- und KMU-Finanz-Fonds
- Invests in the global micro, small and medium-sized enterprise (MSME) finance sector to support financial sector development
- Focuses on non-listed MSME financial institutions with successful business models
- Makes limited investments in participants along the agricultural value chain
- Provides investments comprising short- to medium-term debt securities
- Annual dividend distributions foreseen**
- Investors wanting to contribute to sustainable financial sector development in developing and emerging markets
- Investors seeking attractive return opportunities beyond traditional financial markets**
- Investors looking to enhance the diversification of their portfolios
|Net performance with a 1.2% TER*** as of 31.05.2019||USD|
**Target return is not a projection, prediction or guarantee of future performance, and there is no certainty that the target return will be reached.
***The net performance is calculated under the assumption that the gross amount of income and/or capital gains distributed is immediately reinvested in the collective investment scheme without deductions.
****Based on monthly USD net performance (1.2% TER) consisting of the actual net performance of the I-II (USD) share class since October 2018 and calculated for the periods prior to this (when a different fee level was applicable and/or a USD denominated share class was not yet available) as USD gross performance less 1.2% TER.
*****Based on USD net performance with a 1.2% TER adjusted by the USD/EUR hedging costs.
Past Performance is no guarantee or indication of current or future performance. These performance data are calculated net of all fees and commissions and do not include the commissions and costs incurred an the issue and redemption of units.
Every investment involves risk, especially with regard to fluctuations in value and return. It should be noted that historical returns and financial market scenarios are no guarantee of future performance.