renewable energy project developers and investors in Sub-Saharan Africa
Funds managed by responsAbility develop and invest in renewable energy generation assets that either feed into the grid or serve captive off-takers.
Funds managed by responsAbility invest across the full project development cycle and can engage as early as prefeasibility study stage. They can act as the lead or co-developer and investor or take a more passive role as an investor with a significant minority stake.
- Project development capital
- Project-related technical expertise
- Co-development capacity
- Environmental and social management
- Project finance deal structuring
- Project equity at financial close
- Renewable energy technology
- Size up to 50 MW
- Regional coverage: Sub-Saharan Africa
- Grid-tied or captive off-taker
- Project finance structure
- Existing policy framework for Independent Power Producers (“IPPs”) in target countries for grid-tied projects or similar framework