responsAbility managed investment vehicles aim to take up long-term participations in solid financial institutions that provide financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and/or low-income clients. We invest in banks and non-bank financial institutions as well as fintech, leasing, factoring, insurance and payments companies.
We seek minority equity positions that represent a shareholding of typically 10-30% of the investee and can be acquired through primary or secondary transactions.
As an active partner, we support our investee companies through representation on their Boards and by offering them strategic and/or operational advice, as well as access to our global network.
- Long-term, patient capital from USD 5 million to a maximum of USD 25 million per investee company
- Access to an outstanding team of industry experts and an extensive network
- Unparalleled access to global micro and SME financing best practices
- Supervised and operating in a sufficiently regulated environment
- Leaders, or high potentials, in their respective markets
- Headed by strong management teams
- Set for long-term growth and profitability
- A good level of maturity in terms of operating systems and processes