**The product is closed for new investors.
- Invests in a balanced portfolio of small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) at early growth stages in base of pyramid (BOP) markets
- Focuses on business models with high growth potential that harness substantial demands
- Provides debt, equity capital and growth financing for emerging market ventures
- Works in collaboration with HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation and DOEN Foundation in the Netherlands to identify, select and manage investments
- Is supported by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC/DEZA) and the SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
- Qualified investors looking to create a better infrastructure in BOP markets
- Investors with a long-term horizon and high risk tolerance
- Investors seeking a chance to invest in the real economy of emerging BOP markets
- Investors wanting to make a positive impact on economic and social structures in developing countries
Every investment involves risk, especially with regard to fluctuations in value and return. It should be noted that historical returns and financial market scenarios are no guarantee of future performance.