- Studied Economics and Mathematics
- Over 25 years of experience in financial sector development, banking and emerging market private debt and equity investments
- Member of supervisory boards of financial institutions and funds for 10 years
- Established two private equity permanent capital structures for responsAbility
- Designed legal framework for the microfinance sector in 8 countries and worked as consultant to governments and regulators in over 40 emerging markets
Board of Directors
- After leading strategic initiatives in Africa and the Middle East, is currently Swiss Re’s Head of Group Sustainability.
- Member of the Board of APA Insurance, a leading insurance group in Kenya. Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee
- Chairman of the Insurance Council of the African Leadership University
Alvarado de Cuèllar
- Studied Business and Finance.
- Manages operational implementation of emerging markets Investments.
- 10+ years of experience in the finance sector.